Saturday, May 12, 2007

Meet my co-author, and my best friend..

Allow me the pleasure to introduce to you, my co-author - Cantfindagoodname! :D

I have known Harry, our new contributor, for almost 15 years. I hold utmost respect for him as my best friend, my philosopher, my guide and my partner in many fun times since childhood. He is very educated, well learned, well-read. I am sure his contribution to this blog will bring many useful, knowledgeable posts. I can see him posting on his favorite subject - environment.

Wishing him the best of luck in this blogging world..hopefully next post will be from him. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If i am not mistaken,
Harry is the one, an old friend of yours..

who can do any wonders in this amazing world..

who can strike a magic stick and can drive you at the other end of the world...

Welcome Harry !!!